One-on-One CAD Lessons & Project Support

Hello CAD professionals, students, and enthusiasts!

I am a CAD Designer with professional experience in product development and engineering projects, having worked with several CAD platforms widely used in industry.

I offer one-on-one CAD lessons, mentoring, and technical support for students, professionals, and enthusiasts who need practical help developing projects, solving specific problems, or improving their CAD skills.

How I Can Help

  • 3D Modeling

  • Assemblies

  • Technical Drawings

  • Parametric Modeling

  • Product Design and Development

  • Academic Projects

  • University Assignments

  • CAD Model Review

  • Technical Problem Solving

  • Guidance for Personal or Professional Projects

  • CAD Modeling and Technical Documentation Best Practices

CAD Software

I can provide assistance with several CAD platforms, including:

  • CATIA V5

  • SolidWorks

  • AutoCAD

  • Autodesk Inventor

  • Siemens NX

  • FreeCAD

How the Lessons Work

The focus is on helping you achieve a specific goal, whether you want to learn a particular CAD tool, develop a project, or solve a technical problem.

Each session is tailored to your individual needs. In many cases, you don't need to take a complete course. Instead, I can help you overcome a specific difficulty, complete a project, understand a particular tool or feature, or find the best solution for a given challenge.

Who I Work With

  • Technical school and university students

  • Engineering and design professionals

  • People working on personal projects

  • Beginner and intermediate CAD users

     

    Remote One-on-One Lessons

    All lessons are conducted remotely, allowing you to learn from wherever you are.

    Classes can be held through Microsoft Teams or another messaging/video-calling platform of your choice, depending on your preference.

    The lessons are conducted live and one-on-one, allowing us to work directly on your questions, projects, and specific learning goals.

     

Experience

I have more than 20 years of experience teaching and providing training in CAD software.

I also have more than 15 years of professional experience as a CAD Designer, primarily using CATIA V5, Siemens NX, and SolidWorks, with experience in the aerospace, automotive, and mechanical engineering industries.

Contact

If you are interested in one-on-one CAD lessons or technical support, feel free to contact me by email:

citruscaddesign@gmail.com

When contacting me, please include:

  • The CAD software you are using

  • Your objective

  • The type of project or problem you need help with

  • Your availability

  • Your preferred messaging app (WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.) and your contact information

I will be happy to review your needs and see how I can help.

Thank you for visiting, and good luck with your projects!

Best regards,
Claudio Citrus

Post a Comment

أحدث أقدم